Friday, January 11, 2008

Shepard Family Update - January 11

January 11, 2008

Hello Shepard Family members,

Are you making your plans for the Shepard Family Reunion, July 19, 2008 in Anacortes, Washington? It is now just about 6 months away. Maida Shepard and Barbara in Anacortes would like to have an idea of who will be coming. If you think you might make it, please send me an email and I will let them know.

Fascinating Family Fact: Did you know? In our Shepard family there are TWO Steven Shepards, TWO Nathan Shepards, and THREE Cindy Shepards!

The Steven Shepards are Steven Paul Shepard of Anacortes, WA and me, Steven Dale Shepard of Dorrington, CA.

The Nathan Shepards are Nathan William Shepard of San Francisco and Nathan Shepard of Oklahoma City, son of Dane and Cindy Shepard. (By the way, we also have a THIRD "Nate" in our family, Nathaniel Sauvage of Weatherford, Texas, grandson of Gary Shepard.)

The Cindy Shepards are Cindy Ann Shepard ("Gary's Cindy" of Oak Harbor, WA), Cynthia Harris Shepard ("Steve's Cindy" of Dorrington, CA) and Jacinta (Saunders) Shepard ("Dane's Cindy" of Oklahoma City).

Family Faces. I am again sending two pictures: one from 1973 or 74 and one from very recently. The older picture is William and Bura Shepard with Kelly, Kerri and Jason Shepard, their great grandchildren. Can anyone tell me who the youngster on the lower right is?

The second picture is Gary Shepard with his 3 children (Kerri Aquiningoc and Kelly Sauvage of Weatherford, Texas, and Jason Shepard of Ft Worth) and Gary's four grandchildren, Mandy and Lyndsay Aquiningoc, and Kyle and Nate Sauvage.

(Please let me know of any corrections that need to be made to identifications I am making, or spelling of names or anything else! Thanks so much.)
--
Steve
shepard@sierrawebworks.com

[P.S.... If you know of other family members who would like to receive these emails, please ask them to send me an email at shepard@sierrawebworks.com -- or give me their email addresses -- and I will include them on the email list. If you have their physical address, please send that to me as well and I will make sure they receive an invitation to the reunion by US Mail. Also, please let me know if you would rather I use a different email address for you, or if you would prefer NOT to receive these emails.]

No comments: