Friday, August 10, 2012

Life's Undress Rehearsal, Aug 10, 2012

Home is... life's undress rehearsal,
its backroom, from which we go forth.
~Harriet Stowe

Hello Family and Friends,

Greetings to all of you from San Diego during these dog days of summer. I would complain about how hot it is here in Southern California, but I am sure I would get no sympathy from many of you where the weather is even worse!

Happy Birthday today to Heather Robson Cotton, who lives in San Antonio, Texas with her husband Sean and their daughters Victoria and Alexandria. Heather is one of the 14 Ggrandchildren of Leroy and Nola Shannon Gower. Heather is also the granddaughter of Vicki Gower Johnston of Oak Harbor, Washington.

The first picture shows Heather with her mother Paula Tuzzolino, also of Oak Harbor.

Heather: We are good. Just busy with work and raising our 2 beautiful children. Just going to dinner with the family for my birthday. I am a little bummed about 36. I can't believe I'll be 40 in 4 yrs! 

Happy Birthday Jeremy. This Sunday, Aug 12, is the birthday of Jeremy Ortiz, the son of Kim Boyd Clark and the late Gabe Ortiz. Jeremy is also one of the 21 Ggrandchildren of Will and Bura Shepard. Jeremy is the father of the famous Ortiz twins who were born earlier this year, and whose pictures have appeared several times in this blog. Jeremy and his wife Desiree and their children live in Blue Springs, Missouri.

Jeremy's maternal grandparents are Terry and Thelma Shepard Boyd who have recently moved to Blue Springs, Missouri from New Mexico. Kim: We are in Missouri with my parents. It has been a crazy week. They went from moving into an apartment to buying a house in one day. They live in Blue Springs, Mo. now, about 3 miles from us. My dad is very happy here and mom is adjusting lol.  It's non stop here -- the babies are doing great but they sure keep us busy along with the big kids. We will be happy to see the school bus next week :).

The second picture I am including shows dad Jeremy with the new twins. Mom Desiree says: Daddy holding the boys for the first time :) smile says it all!

Last week I discovered that a couple of family members were inadvertently removed from my emailing list. If you were one of those people, my apologies. If you or someone you know has also been removed from the list accidentally, please let me know and I will make the correction. If your email needs updating, or if for some other reason a change needs to be made, just drop me a note and I'll make it right.
- - -
Steve

No comments: